This position is SALARY + EQUITY + BENEFIT OPTIONS + COMPANY PERKS!
Who is CarAdvise:
CarAdvise is an emerging marketplace that is changing the way consumers maintain and service their vehicles. Let’s face it, getting car care is a hassle and is not a trusted industry. Our online platform makes car care an easier, more trustworthy and affordable process for drivers everywhere! CarAdvise just completed its series A funding and is scaling quickly!
Our mission is simple: provide an easier way to schedule, approve and pay for maintenance and repair work at a shop near you. CarAdvise members enjoy discounted pricing at thousands of shops across the U.S., reliable advice from our unbiased technicians, and an enhanced customer experience. If you are looking for a fast-paced start-up environment and have the passion and work ethic to change an industry, this is a great team to join!
Maintenance Advisor Job Summary
CarAdvise is pioneering a new and better way for drivers across the U.S. to schedule, approve and pay for car repair and maintenance from the palm of their hand, and extend this to provide solutions throughout the lifecycle of the vehicle. CarAdvise users enjoy discounted pricing at thousands of shops across the U.S., reliable advice within our app and from unbiased technicians, and an enhanced customer experience. We’re looking for candidates who are eager to disrupt and transform an outdated and untrusted segment of the auto industry!
The Maintenance Advisor is a key role to our member experience. You will leverage your automotive knowledge and experience to provide positive experience for our members as well as our network service provers. Your expertise is critical when reviewing, editing, and negotiating orders. Also, when interacting with our members when they need a trusted advisor in their corner advising them on their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review repair orders for accuracy in Auto Integrate
- Negotiate repair orders for cost savings and adherence to contracted
- Advise customers and be an expert opinion when needed regarding services
- Learn to combine the auto industry with the tech aspects that CarAdvise has created (we can teach tech, but we want someone with auto industry knowledge)
- Mediate on behalf of member when shops perform substandard repairs
- Answer member questions about repair needs and concerns
- Other customer service functions as needed
- Detail oriented. You sweat the details and know how to spot irregularities
- Highly accountable to yourself and take ownership of all you do
- You are technologically savvy, and can adapt to new software
- 3-5 years in automotive field
- 1-3+ years in a customer service role preferred (Must have a customer service first attitude)
- At least 1 A.S.E certification or ability to become certified within 6 months
- Prior working knowledge of using Auto Integrate preferred
- College degree a plus, but not mandatory
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 7pm CST
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines*
*Due to COVID-19, some or all of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, CarAdvise has implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by video and onboarding new employees remotely. This position is full-time and remote.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer*
CarAdvise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law.